Hello! I am Ashly.
- I'm 28.
- I have been married to my husband Kevin for 3 years. We have been together for 10 years.
- I have an adorable 7 year old sphynx cat named Cricket.
- I moved to California 3 years ago, the month after I got married (I know I'm crazy! It was a busy couple months).
- I have been a photographer for 8 years and have loved every min of it.
- I graduated from The Ohio State University in December of 2013 with my B.A in Arts.
A certain level of madness sets in if I do not have a project in the works or ideas in mind. I love walking into craft or home improvement stores and getting inspired with all the possibilities
My passion of photography started in high school when I took a film class. I enjoyed the class but never considered photography could be any more than a hobby. I quickly realized how that was not true. My husband (then boyfriend) started getting into Photography which lead to a degree and career. I was often his model in his photography classes and quickly realized how intriguing this art was. I took photography classes during the course of getting my art degree and fell in love again. These past 8 years I have been growing, learning, and trying out new techniques. I am always up for a challenge and love styling photoshoots down to every last detail.