Do you have a man in your life with a beard? I do! My husband has had a beard on and off for many years. Recently, he decided to grow it out. He has never paid much attention to beard maintenance or products until one of his friends mentioned this company. Cliff Original is based out of Ohio, and uses all natural ingredients. They have amazing products! Kevin currently uses the Mint beard and face wash, the beard balm, and the beard comb/ bottle opener.
He uses all three products daily. The mint smells fantastic. I can not wait for him to be done with this face wash bar, so he can order a new smell! I want him to try them all. I ordered this for Kevin for Christmas and he loves them. His beard stays super soft and looks fantastic!
- He first washes his face and beard with the mint beard and face wash bar.
- While washing beard, must play with beard and style in funny shapes
- He then lets his beard air dry. He has learned it is not good to blow dry it. He will typically pat it down with a towel.
- Comb through beard
- Once his beard is dry, he uses the beard balm to style his beard and keep any stray hairs in check. It also makes his beard nice and soft.
- He then usually combs through his beard for the final look. He keeps his small comb on him to give his beard a comb through throughout the day if its needed (because beards like crumbs).
The last two images show a before and after. The left image is his Kevin's beard dry before using the Cliff Beard Balm.
Here is a recap of Kevin's daily routine and some helpful tips.
- Wet beard thoroughly
- Lather beard with soap bar (a few seconds around your face is plenty of time)
- Run fingers throughout beard (make sure each area of your beard is being cleaned)
- Rinse beard thoroughly
- Let beard drip for a minute or two
- Pat beard dry with towel (never pull on your beard, pat and light rub, never pull)
- Air dry more by running fingers through beard
- Grab half a thumb nail of Cliff Beard Balm (less is more, think formed, not greasy)
- Run throughout palm
- Run hands throughout beard
- Style beard as desired
- Ring/Form Mustache (remember do. not. pull.)
I recommend these products to all men with beards! Since using these products, Kevin has recently had so many compliments on his beard. He has taken great pride in maintaining the look and feel of his face hair.
I hope you enjoyed this Lifestyle Wednesday, check back for Photo Friday!